I'm watching "Insatiable" on Netflix

This is a totally weird show but kind of addictive.

What’s it about?

2 Likes

I agree with @LED…what’s the story? Our netflix is a little different from over there. I’ll have a look for it!

1 Like

I’m watching it too. I like it.

1 Like

It’s hard to explain.

@rogueone and @LED

2 Likes

I am thinking of cancelling my Netflix and switching to Amazon for a few months and then switch back again. I think I would actually save a couple of pounds as well. That way I get to try a whole load of new content.

1 Like

cool…not my cup of tea but I am glad you like your show…we are getting ready to watch Mrs. Perriguine’s home for peculiar children. an orphanage where the children have super powers…interesting yes?

1 Like

That is a great movie

1 Like

oh good…I look forward to watching tomorrow…Angie has been having headaches almost every day and we think it’s her blood pressure…I’m scared for her.

1 Like

@jukebox think it could be stress from the disability hearing pumping up get blood pressure?

2 Likes

yes I tell her to relax but she is super worried she won’t get her disability whereas I am very confident she will get it because she had an excellent lawyer…and a known judge that gives almost every client there disability…her lawyer said she the judge got in trouble in the past over that…that’s why Angie had an expert witness for the judge…I feel happy…it won’t be long and we will hear back from social security…

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.