I'm thinking of making sushi tomorrow for the family

@anon83141956. It sucks… If you keep eating gluten and you know you’re sensitive to it you WILL probably end up like me some day

@everhopeful. You better I don’t wanna see you unable to eat any of your favorite foods like me

2 Likes

@anon83141956. I’ll be happy with pics

1 Like

@everhopeful. @anon83141956. Remember a large gluten free pizza for me is $7 and it has no meat on it and if I’m ordering pizza at a restaurant it costs me double what a regular large pizza costs most of the time and mine will be a small pizza

2 Likes

That sucks.
Sorry to hear that Twialine.

But I guess you gotta do what you gotta do.

1 Like

@anon83141956. @everhopeful Yeah I do but I don’t wanna see y’all like me… Please take good care of y’alls guts be kind to it before it’s to late!

2 Likes

You need sticky rice to make sushi. Sometimes I make sushi with the help of my mother. We have a sushi roller etc

2 Likes

Yea that’s right. I need to buy a sushi mat.

Which is your favourite sushi?

1 Like

I prefer the fried ones and the spicy salmon one.

1 Like

Though we don’t do these at home. At home its smoked salmon, avocado, tofu, cucomber, carrorts, fake crab, etc

1 Like

You guys seem creative at home with your meal times, sounds nice…

1 Like

Unfortunately I have not. Is it delicious?

1 Like

Preferably seafood, but yes making custom sushi is possible.

1 Like

@anon83141956. I kinda have to just to save money and make sure my food is safe… Eating out is always a chance I could get sick… It’s kinda scary at times

1 Like

It is really good, honestly. Worth a try

Looks like this.

3 Likes

If I have the opportunity to try crab mayo sushi roll, I will. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

It does look good

2 Likes

すし🍣 = Sushi in Hiragana.

2 Likes

@yinyang. Glad to know duolingo is right lol

1 Like

Dual linguistics is helpful if that’s what you mean. :slightly_smiling_face:

@yinyang. Duolingo is an app… I’ve been trying to learn Japanese

1 Like