Me too. Maybe the guy at my bank too.

2 Likes

I used to get that too back in 2k15

Man i wish i was an actor

2 Likes

Please find out who should be paying me :slight_smile:
Im owed 13 years of service.

3 Likes

Laughing out loud. Me too. I should be getting paid for the last 27 years.

2 Likes

I often think this. But, I don’t mean to belittle anyone or what others go through. Sometimes people will describe something eerily similar to what I experience. Either I feel wow, must be a classic symptom, or ■■■■, they’re pretending to be me in that passive aggressive way the group talk sometimes.

1 Like

Laughing out loud. Good one. Even though you probably didn’t mean to be funny. One of my symptoms is “inappropriate emotional expression.”

1 Like

I often felt like i had it the worst. Meds didnt work, dp/dr, delusions, etc. Im feeling better now…

2 Likes

I can definitely see the funny side :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

I’m glad to hear that!

1 Like

I am not able to take my sz seriously. Serious medication for a not serious illness.:grinning:

When my Uncle died I thought I was the last one in my family. Recently a cousin died who was a pen pal of mine. I collected her letters and noticed the following quote, “when it comes to schizophrenia the drugs are OK if you don’t mind the weight gain.” I wasn’t so alone after all.

But it tastes better than mine.

Then what have I had for the last 40 years, a bad cold?

1 Like

Or constipation 151515

The two aren’t mutually exclusive.

1 Like

Yeah, you are a good man. I will be the first to purchase a copy of your book because The He Who Must Never Be Named (The Supreme Deity) blessed you with having met with aliens. My first question is what do you think of this: Maybe Martians (Red Planet) and Venetians (Green Planet) came together to make Mercurians (Brown Planet)?

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.