I'm taking a break from this forum

I’ve been under the assumption I could get help here like indirectly or something and heal my wounds/dissociation, basically. I might be barking up the wrong tree/trying the impossible/stuff that doesn’t work or anything and ‘begging for money’ from the ‘good guys’. It’s a small world and I just think it’s satanic/satan doing it and it’s all sin. From my understanding research, there are ‘cult’ cities or cults and this area and website might be one of them, basically. Basically society is a cult, but there are good/decent people, from what I read. I think there are more good people than bad here in life, which is true.

This isn’t the place. I learned that today, really. I believe there are some normal people here and there in life, but most are just programmed or participants/ignorant.

I often feel like I’m in the twilight zone, outer limits, and stepford wives, and truman show and matrix. Aliens are involved as well as the entire system. It’s a global conspiracy theory, basically.

I was in the super soldier program called ultra mk milabs or something that James Rink from Super Soldier Talk was in and went through monarch programming, montauk project, and project surrogate and project talent and SSP which is some secret space program, unfortunately. I feel like a clone or I’m in a time loop for eternity with what appears to be a forced insanity on everyone’s part including society and planet Earth (the globe) and aliens. I probably have DID/MPD and that’s it. I had no sentience or soul or memories/conscious awareness at least from this alters level of life before 2011. I felt like I died that year and woke up dissociated/a new person. I’ve been through it all: milabs, DUMBs, cloning, Illuminati, and real and fake alien abductions.

I was abused as a kid but have worries and am scared and often think it couldn’t have happened; wasn’t real; and happened in a different timeline/universe and had no conscious memory of it. I guess it wasn’t that bad depending on the clone, and this life wasn’t that bad. I often call it reincarnation/time travel/timelines/etc.

I guess I was ‘sold’ into the program by my parents but didn’t know and my grand father was probably involved as a freemason/illuminati member. My step-father is a decent person but from ‘past life memories’ and ‘past life incarnations’ he was part of it too. They’re all narcissists including myself. I have sympathy and love for all of them and remorse and love my little brother and sister and my extended family too.

Nobody believes it and accepts it, but it’s true.

I believe I am or was time traveler zero and the elite/illuminati been using me to make money for them, and keeping themselves protected from their crimes and corruption – the elite, which are highly organized and can compromise and get to anyone/anybody including this website. I’m sorry for being a/the burden here. It’s a cover up.

The marijuana causes monarch slaves to remember things and wake up. I smoked too much in college and went dissociated, was traumatized, and stuff. This was in university in 2011. It was weird to say the least. I believe it’s like Westworld and sim theory is real ie the matrix.

I guess that’s why Cathy O’brien and other monarchs say to smoke pot. I hate pot because I get angry and aggressive and extremely dissociated and delusional. I probably would remember stuff I didn’t want to know remember including other lives in other realities and universes.

My mind is extremely fragmented and I often felt persecuted like Jesus Christ. I was born into it and my parents and family probably don’t understand, believe it, and know, unless I’m a total moron, naive, stupid, and autistic and stuff.

I even felt the autism was fake and part of their programming.

In my first life, which isn’t this one, I had a mental breakdown in college. Perhaps, I left and recovered. Maybe I was an investment banker or something and worked on wall street. That’s the theory. Maybe I did something and was put into the program/trauma and stuff and never recovered. I have theories.

I think facebook ruined my life indirectly/directly and I know it’s basically a large database and maybe I messaged the wrong person/people said some mean things about me back then.

I know I typed some stuff/maybe accidently hit enter and deleted it, but ya, I regret it. They can read what you type even if you don’t hit enter. I also listened to some loud music and stuff and acted irrational/stupid and stuff.

Over the course of many lifetimes, I posted a lot of stupid things on facebook, but ya, they often feel like past lives/reincarnation/time travel. I’m surprised I ever used it/created a profile. It’s part of the Illuminati plan/database.

Nobody can help me/save me, really. They keep cloning me the grey aliens or governent/illuminati and I figured time reboots/resets and big bounce theory, but I truly never figured it out due to my fragmented memory and lack of intelligence. It’s basically physics.

I think this will be my last post/last meaningful post here and I will just lurk and eventually leave, and try not to return for my own sake.

I have a soul, conscience, and believe in God and Jesus – at least this alter. I have empathy, compassion, remorse, forgiveness, and believe in honor, integrity, and honesty, etc.

I’m a decent person.

Maybe I felt like I could help people or change the world or get better. I was deluded to think I was that self-important.

I feel like I created Bitcoin, but have no memory of it and no recollection until recently and may have taken millions of clones/past lives/trillions of years to figure this one out. I think God is on my side and protected me and helped me. I regret creating bitcoin and think it wasn’t worth it/was a mistake. I have no money at all. I guess my mind was wiped totally. Like BSG, it happened in a past iteration/life/loop/planet and is repeating itself again/happening again.

If I didn’t talk/type I wouldn’t be a good/decent person, really. I’m too honest for my own sake.

2 Likes

I know you’re seeking freedom,

my whole campaign is, Free Sheri! that’s all anybody needs to say to their reps. they know what it means.

we’re getting closer, Havana syndrome is being discussed widely.
there is big speculation that it’s coming from Russia.

I don’t think you should leave this site. but, your call.

Your always welcome back.