I'm suspicious of an age old epidemic of pedophilia

especially incestuous.

1 Like

I understand and it’s thoughts you don’t want to be thinking. Are your meds sorted? That’s helped me, that and distracting myself, but I still get really anxious arounds kids. All the best.

2 Likes

My last med check went so well, and the weather is better, so doc cut down my antidepressant. I’m still adjusting. But I’m ok. Have to work on new realities and then learn to not think about them, too.

2 Likes

Glad your meds are all sorted and you’re doing well. Do you think it’s a bit of OCD? I think my fear and suspicions of pedos is.

1 Like

I think it’s more like getting healthy enough to deal with some of the pain of the past. But I must be careful to know that getting depressed about it is not an option.

2 Likes

I have no doubt it is many times more endemic than is spoken about
As well as rape in general

2 Likes

I was into pizzagate for lulz but I’m over most conspiracy theories. The spirit cooking triggers me too much lol.

1 Like

I have OCD with sexual obssesions which makes me depressed a bit. Guess you have sth similar. I will try to get rid of it with cognitive behavioral therapy (heard its effective).

2 Likes

You are not a kid anymore. Why are you afraid pedos?

It disturbs other than me, now.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.