I'm stubborn

I know I need to go to crisis I just don’t want to.

1 Like

You don’t need to go to crisis, you need to go to the ER and go inpatient in a proper ward. Please. Pretty please with a cherry on top. I care about you and worry about you. You deserve to feel better.

2 Likes

Please go get help.

Crisis would send me to Georgetown which is a proper ward.

2 Likes

Okay, then I agree. Go to crisis. You need the help right now. Your life is worth it.

1 Like

What you need is concrete coping skills. Real, honest to goodness, real world solutions to your problems. Like I’ve said, I went through many of the same problems you’re having and I was often miserable. I drove myself crazy over it, just like you’re doing to yourself right now. But I came out the other side. I have problems with the neighbors now but they are manageable. And the difference between then and now is that I turn my problems into a learning experience. And I also accept that I deserve some of it and that it’s normal to have to be on the receiving end of abuse sometimes (to a point). Everybody knows someone who "doesn’t take sit from anybody". I’m not that guy; I know I have to take some sit from other people sometimes. But I’m going to sure give some back as often as I can. I accept that I’m going to piss off the wrong guy one of these days and I might pay for it. But I accept that; it’s part of life. I’m not going to change. Getting beat up gets old fast as @crimby says but it’s happened before and life went on. Does any of this help @roxanna? I hope so. I think this applies to your situation a little.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.