I'm still paying for last year's mistake

The mistake was leaving the retail pharmacy to try inpatient pharmacy at a hospital. Granted, the retail pharmacy could be very stressful at times, and I had no way of knowing I wouldn’t be able to keep up with the hospital pharmacy job, didn’t realize how fast-paced it is, but it still was a big mistake.

Other than the teaching job I returned to last January, I haven’t been able to make any job work out since.

Well, I was fine with working full-time on midnights at the gas station, until it closed for remodeling five months into working there; I had no control over that.

And yeah, I lost my most recent side job in favor of a tech who was willing to work eight hours without a lunch or breaks, but I can’t help but think I screwed myself over when I took a chance on hospital work last year.

Here I am now, yet again looking for a side job. Ugh.

8 Likes

You tried something. It didn’t work. It’s still impressive that you took the chance. I hope you find a job that works well for you soon. You’re a very smart guy, and I’m sure something will open up.

7 Likes

yeah you took a chance, it did not work out.

I hope you find something better soon. I did the same mistake you did. Quit a great job for another, got fired and never went to work again. I realize I no longer have the physical capability at this point.

I get tired quickly, have side effects, slow thinking. I need to adjust my life according to my capabilities.

Hope things work out for the best.

1 Like

They say “nothing ventured, nothing gained”. Sometimes things happen for a reason, i believe. Hope you end up finding something even better. Good luck, man.

1 Like

I’m sorry it didn’t work out well for you. But I’m sure you’ll find something else. It can’t possibly be the end for you.

Atleast u trying.

So many people just sit on their arses and make excuses

2 Likes

You tried and that’s all that matters, I wish I could have all the money for the silly things I tried

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.