I'm starting to wonder if I may have gotten Covid

You dont smoke ?

2 Likes

Most vaccinated people will not need hospitalization from the delta variant from what I understand. But you should definitely get tested. A 102 fever is high so you should take some Tylenol to get it down a bit

2 Likes

I had a cold like that recently. It wasn’t Covid.

2 Likes

Feel better @Bowens
I felt sick the other day and got tested.
It came out negative.

2 Likes

Pfizer is only approximately 67% effective against symptomatic infection (of the Delta variant which is the main one circulating and probably what you have, if you have it) so you could be experiencing symptoms of covid, but the Pfizer vaccine is about 92% effective against severe disease, hospitalization and death for the Delta variant so try not to worry too much. Chances are you’ll be sick for a week then get better.

4 Likes

If you’ve had the shots your chances of having Covid are slim, but maybe you’d better check, just to make sure.

2 Likes

How did the test go?

3 Likes

Yeah, how did it go? When will you get the results?

3 Likes

I just got tested leaf. It went fine. Was easy.

3 Likes

how are you feeling?

2 Likes

Test went fine. I’m not sure when I get results. they will supposedly email me if negative and email and call if positive. They also gave me a tracking number in case I do not get an email.

3 Likes

A little better. Was able to get some sleep with some cold and flu meds. Not coughing quite as bad.

4 Likes

good, I was worried about you

2 Likes

Thanks for caring leaf ! :slightly_smiling_face:. I think I’m going to be ok though. I sure didn’t feel like it yesterday though. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

maybe it is Covid, scary stuff

2 Likes

i hope it’s not covid. Rooting for you here =)

3 Likes

Thanks @lekkerhondje . I’m feeling better this morning.

2 Likes

that’s really great. i was sick not too long ago also… they did covid test and it was negative.

3 Likes

I’m so glad you’re starting to feel better

2 Likes

Thank you @CoCo .Me too. It helps when you can get some sleep in. The coughing was originally so bad I couldn’t lie down.

2 Likes