Im sorry im a mess

I try to be a good person but im a mess ive been a mess since teenager, my hubby says im less of a mess on Clopixol and he’s always being kind. He washed my bedding today and made me dinner im so grateful to him but im still a mess i struggle to think straight my judgement is crap im indecisive and i can’t concentrate on tv or books my life is a disaster in so many ways. There is not much of a mh services for anyone anymore, lucky if get seen annually. They don’t accept anyone into hospital anymore to get better because its only for acute psychosis ive been told so theres not much mh service when your at breaking point. It sucks i think all the mh staff are going abroad for better work incentives. What is the world coming to?

5 Likes

Noone awake to chat?

hey, I’m here…sorry about that…I tried for years to read books but now I am set free by listening to audio books…spotify premium has thousands of books to listen to…sorry you think you’re a mess…you will shine in your own time.

2 Likes

I struggled to think clearly and couldn’t read well for several years after starting APs. I’ve only been able to read books for the past year. I’m hopeful for you that you adjust to your med and can concentrate again.

2 Likes

I feel shiny sometimes my soul lights up when i see kindness and decency but mostly im low in my own fog

1 Like

Anyway how are you doing tonight?

@jukebox @CoCo

Enough about me lol

1 Like

I’m doing ok…just still sad about my neighbor dying a couple days ago…

2 Likes

For a response, do you want “No, you’re not a mess.” or “Yes, you certainly are a mess.” Which response is going to help you? You can be specific here,

1 Like

I’m feeling hopeful about feeling better with the new med I’m starting tomorrow. It has side effects but they’re supposed to go away over time.

It’s ok to sometimes need to focus on yourself and to look for support

1 Like

Sometimes I feel like a mess.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.