I'm sorry if I hijack threads

I just like people here. If I can make em laugh. I’ve been through a lot and I feel I can help somewhat. You know you’re not alone here. Sorry .

16 Likes

You’re fine @roxanna . No worries!

3 Likes

Just keep doing what you’re doing. You’re funny @roxanna.

5 Likes

If life gives you chickens make chicken soup

3 Likes

You haven’t offended me. Hugs!

:hugs:

4 Likes

@roxanna

I remember when Covid-19 started and all of the toilet paper was sold out on the store shelves. You wrote something like…

“It’s not F*cking ass disease!”

I laughed! :grin:

7 Likes

Its all good :blush:

Ps. Quasall

4 Likes

You’re wonderful @roxanna!

4 Likes

You know, if you hijacked my thread i wouldnt be upset at all, i would be impressed.

Im just a junior thread hijacker im working my way up :grin:

3 Likes

You have a good memory @Patrick That post and the thread title @roxanna came up with was pretty funny.

7 Likes

Nah! You are fine.

:smiley:

3 Likes

You’re fine by me @roxanna. Didn’t notice anything wrong with any of your posts.

2 Likes

I think sometimes about how all that mask wearing stuff will be the norm for my nephew’s childhood. He is going to be 7 and it’s just like, “Oh.” If I was that age I think I might think something like, “You mean we all get to be ninjas!!?”

1 Like

I try to laugh everyday because of my depression. I thought I was going to get banned lol.

1 Like

I would never hijack a thread, that’s just bad behaviour, Haha :rofl:

Don’t worry about it, every one does it. I’ve gone off topic in threads and I’ve had others go off topic in my threads.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.