I'm so stressed I could cry but

…the only emotion I can feel is irritability. My husband’s business stress has affected me too and we have had constant arguments because I snap heavily at him. I’m too irritable for words. I’m feeling better mentally but now all this stress is pushing me down again. Sigh…waaaaa

5 Likes

so sorry you are upset…try to relax…maybe put on some softer music and have your favorite beverage?

2 Likes

Stress needs to be kept in check.

I have melted down for a few months at a time periodically over the last few years where I have been incapable of letting new things stress me without everything going to ■■■■.

Hopefully you can talk to your husband about this and find a couple coping mechanism so you don’t drive conflict between each other about things that in the scheme, do not matter if you’re in a partnership

2 Likes

I think you’d benefit from doing Dialectical behavioral therapy, aka DBT. It helps control emotions and responses to those emotions. You should look into it

1 Like

Think of it this way… what if you had no significant other and lived day after day alone with nothing but your thoughts to keep you company? I consider anyone with a partner lucky.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.