Schizophrenia.com

I'm so bothered by careless wording

Well, “caretaker” has been improved to “care giver”. Now, how about “giving care to a baby” instead of “taking care of a baby”? I mean, who’s the giver and who’s the taker?

Life is not all black and white.

I know, but even a man can see (I hope) that a baby is the needy one as far as care goes.

I’m curious by bothered wording.

Sure. In the animal kingdom, a human baby needs to be taken care of and nurtured for longer than any other baby animal. In nature, no other offspring is so dependent on their mother for so long, such as a year or two like a human baby.

It bothers me when the same word is used twice, back to back.

Ie: “He had had his hat on backwards.”

yeah or

“when we were talking about the math problem, he that that problem was a trick question and was unfair”

Yeah, there comes a day when the mother cat just kicks the kittens away.

Or a mother dog. Unfortunately, I still depend on my family for some things. But I help them out too. I left home a month after I turned 18.

Sometimes I wonder if I’d be better off now if I’d been kicked out.

Where did you leave home for?

I moved in with my older sister. She was already renting a two story apartment with a friend, but her friend got married and moved out and my sister invited me to move in.

I lived there for about a year and a half until I took too much acid on Mothers Day and it triggered my schizophrenia. But it been already creeping up on me for awhile before that. I moved back in with my parents.

Good first move. Bad second move.

That pretty much sums it up.

he SAID that that…