I'm so bored

Waiting for kids to get out of school, so I’m bored too. But it’s spring break, hooray!!!

2 Likes

How old are your kids?

Sorry you’re kinda outa food @LED. That’s rough. I hope you can get some groceries soon.

Irish Stew - beef - potatoes - veggies in gravy sauce.

2 Likes

We’ll probably go grocery shopping tomorrow.

2 Likes

13 and almost 12, they are about 20 months apart. Yep, i’m That crazy!

2 Likes

Here, this should cheer you up.

BAM

3 Likes

I had such a bad day! I drank some alcohol, do you think it is dangerous to take seroquel? I had 0.25 cup of rum in my hot chocolate.

1 Like

Tired of being bored, because being bored is boring :unamused:

@everhopeful really? :smile: two pizzas???

Ummmm…if you’re asking I think you no the answer…

Yeah. I know. I feel ashamed :blush:

1 Like

No I don’t know the answer. I already take a few antipsychotics, but the seroquel has a huge alcohol warning sign :grimacing:

That’s a lot. I would probably give it some time before taking the meds, but I guess it depends how sedated you usually get?

1 Like

Mental health #1…alcohol messes with your chemical imbalance and is a depressant

Best thing to be ashamed about is eating pizza :pizza: I don’t think I feel shame about anything :scream:

1 Like

has it bring hope and wellness to your heart?

How long until you go to bed? I would just give it two or three hours between drinking and meds.

1 Like

I’ve learned a lot about my symptoms and myself since joining.

1 Like

I’m not a doctor, though, that’s just what I would do.

On that note time to put dinner in oven. But my advice is when you get your rx, read the warnings insert and talk to dr. Wait and then wait some more unless ya don’t want to wake up

I rarely drink but my day was bad. Seroquel is a tiny dose for emergencies.

1 Like