I'm so bored! Talk to me!

I’m bored too. All I do is drink coffee and watch TV. I just have Sling TV so I’m usually not interested in much that’s on so I come here to see what’s going on with folks.

What’s Sling TV?

@Berru what’s your favourite pokkemon?:grinning:

Aesthetically, it’s Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Eevee.
But in-game, I like Ampharos.

What are yours?

1 Like

Braixen I play her the most

THat’s from X and Y, right?
I haven’t played those much, but they seemed really cool

1 Like

No I don’t have nintendo 3ds I play on switch pokken tournament dx . But I play it very rearly couse I don’t understand the fighting mechanics and I need to practice it a lot … never played those x y sun moon blue yellow

I know Eevee it’s support Pokemon in pokken tournament dx

I’m eating pizza looking forward to a couple nights of work.

Been dealing with a lot of financial stuff recently so basically every hundred earned really counts.

Just stuck running numbers in my mind constantly… I really wish I could stop the critical thinking… it’s bad for my hubris.

I might get to see this really cute chick later… and that isn’t helping my hubris either.

I’m also listening to a new album and that’s triggering a lot of analytical thinking… and I don’t want to turn it off…

All of it is leaving me feeling impatient even though I’m on top of things. The next two months can’t pass quickly enough.

I have some BBQ peanuts :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yammy 1615151515

I finished watching season 2 of Stranger Things. I loved it so much, I can’t believe how much I have missed TV. The TV is always off when I am at home.

But I am having fun, watching series with my partner, feels like a bonding activity. I make popcorn, grab a beer, he likes rum and cola so we lounge together on the sofa and watch TV.

Next week I have to find something new to watch so we continue.

I feel like he has changed a bit recently, I see him interacting with me more. I feel like we are closer somehow. :thinking: Maybe because of the TV I guess.

1 Like

Oh, no spoilers!
I haven’t seen the last episode!

1 Like

Yeah, somebody posted something in the meme thread that spoiled a film I’ve yet to see.

@Berru Did you kick that guy’s ass who shared his 'concerns’with you? You need me to??

No, I didn’t. He means well, and he has concerns because he cares.

1 Like

Ah, you’re too good!

Well as long as you’re ok, I’m ok.

1 Like

Hello, I’m not up to much myself.

Just got back from the barber. I feel like he did an okay job.

He kinda messed up my beard, so I came home and just trimmed it off haha.

Those books you were talking about sound pretty interesting.

I’m really bored too…I just wanna study complex stuff. I have no motivation, just empty desire.

1 Like

@insidemind I was talking to some friends last night about Stephen Hawking, physics, and his books.

I really need to try and read “A Brief History of Time” again.

1 Like