I'm scared human cloning exists

What if I’m not schizophrenic or schizoaffective?

Unlikely, but I’m probably the least appropriate person to ask because I also doubt my diagnosis.

I liked your previous response better lol.

1 Like

I changed it because I didn’t want to offend you, little I knew. :sweat_smile:

Naw I’m not that mean.

I hope you don’t go off your meds because the alt. is worse, schizophrenia is very real and its nothing we can help I wish you love and wellness.

I’m worried they will send ne to North Korea to rule over as dictator. They will give me plastic surgery so I look like the dictator. Is this delusions?

sounds like delusions

1 Like

cloning delusion seems to be common when someone is psychotic. My mom called the police on her family: me, my brother, and my dad because she thought we were clones and then she told the police she worked for the fbi…

Maybe you should tell your psychiatrist about this or find a better medication if its not working.

How do I know??

please seek out someone who can help other than people on the internet. I can’t convince you of anything, but its a common delusion.

I think the idea of them cloning human beings itself is not an uncommon belief, among the general population even. If it’s possible, the military will use it.

However, if you are fixating and obsessing over it, that could be a real problem for you.

So does that mean my family and others could be clones? I had visions of my family dying and now don’t know.

@flowers20 No, of course not Sweetie.

How do I know??

This os just going in circles and you’re taking answers about the delusion as confirmation. Sorry. Closing. Don’t repost, because this is getting to be spamming.