I'm scared a little

It reminded me of several severe cases that I had.

First. It happened during winter 2015-2016 (maybe 2016-2017, doesn’t matter). I walk on an empty street of a calm small town at a winter evening. At some point I notice a pedestrian way ahead of me. They walk my way on the same side of the street. I pay it no mind. Some time later we cross. Then, suddenly, that pedestrian jumps on me! I blink in shock and confusion. There is noone there. The wide and long street is completely empty except for me.

What made this case memorable to me is the fact that I saw that character for at least 20 meters away. I saw their shadow gradually come closer and heard footsteps. And yet they disappeared in front of my eyes.

Second. It happened in broad daylight summer 2020. I eat some sauteed zucchinis. I lazily dig in with a fork, moving a slice in the deep bowl. Suddenly, a white spider-like creature quickly skitters out of the bowl, then crawls on my arm. I spit out the food, start to cough, yell curses and try to crush the tiny creature with my other arm. In the confusion, the creature disappears. At first I thought that I killed it. But after I calmed down I found no corpse.

1 Like