I'm running for SZ President

I promise to keep all homicidal Sz’s off the streets and in day centers where they can get the care they need.

I will set up an arts foundations, so Sz’s with artistic abilities can create and sell their works.

I will set up medication compliance centers where mentally ill folks can get injections and counselors who assist in coping with their illnesses.

I would set up a foundation to run an anti-stigma campaign through advertising and community events where people with Sz can interact with people in their communities to build connections.

I would set up an Sz museum, so people without mental illness can experience simulations of symptoms. It would be like those neat science museums. It would have kids simulations, so people can learn to not stigmatize folks when they are young.

I would set up an at home care service, so people with Sz can stay at home once their illness progresses.

I would set up a 4k run with medicine pit stops where runners would take Red Hots and get fake shots. There would be a more casual walk/run/jog version for parents, children, and single adults.

This applies to other people with other less stigmatized types of mental illness, but it would showcase Sz, because it is less understood by the public.

These are my campaign promises. :wink:

10 Likes

hell ya, you run man

Wo-man!

a vote for @metime is a vote for sz

1 Like

That post nearly made me cry and laugh at the same time. You have my vote wo-man.

5 Likes

Haha!

I’m glad!

2 Likes

Yeah you have my vote @metime! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@metime I don’t support you !!
We need a CURE, that’s what we need.

Oh yes, pls add finding a CURE to your platform! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Could you get me two tickets to see Aerosmith in concert?

3 Likes

You’re far more sane than current occupants of DC.

:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Good luck may u win precedency…metime go for it…one vote from my side is sure …!!!

2 Likes

lol I’d like two tickets for Coldplay pls!

2 Likes

I am content to be the power behind the throne.

:blush:

1 Like

Guess this makes me the body guard
Suit and dark sunglasses time

3 Likes

If you vote for her all of your wildest dreams will come true.

1 Like

I’m just a politician… I don’t have superpowers. :slight_smile:

I honestly don’t see us getting a cure in our lifetime. I have other obstacles to overcome.