I'm really stressed out

I feel like everything is my fault. I feel like I’m going to explode and die. And I can’t tell my parents because they would get worried.

Nothing is your fault @anon10648258 . You are absolutely innocent.

1 Like

Do you have a friend you can call or text?
It might be better to let your parents worry and to do someone rash.

I just don’t know what to think anymore. I can’t sleep, I can’t do anything

Talk to your dr about not sleeping. That would make anyone feel horrible

If you can’t sleep that could make ur symptoms come out worse. I hope you are able to find some peace and figure out whats going on/I think its the heat and weather…just be careful with meds…dont be ashamed to reach out. health issues are no joke/and should be taken seriously.

1 Like

I’m too stressed out. I feel like guilt is weighing on my shoulders. It’s too much.

sorry your going thru this. people are setting off fireworks neighbors and its annoying me/my anxiety has been thru the roof today too.

But if you don’t sleep you become more and more unstable. You need to force yourself to tell your dr about not sleeping

I probably should. I just feel like everything is my fault and I feel like ■■■■ because I am Catholic. The residential schools should have never existed. I just can’t deal with the pain.

1 Like

I’m sorry you had to go to a residential school and that it was so awful for you. But seriously, you’re not thinking clearly if you’re not sleeping. You absolutely have got to get sleep. So your dr needs to know you can’t sleep.

I didn’t go to one. I’m just feeling guilty because I am Catholic and many of the schools were run by Catholics.

1 Like

Schools being run by Catholics has nothing to do with you at all. You didn’t own a school, you didn’t run a school, you didn’t teach at the school… I mean, it’s like me saying if a woman kills someone it’s my fault because I’m a woman. But that makes no sense at all. It is not your fault

I’m really stressing out because my faith in Canada are getting away with paying the survivors of residential schools, and they aren’t doing anything productive to help them. I feel so much shame and guilt. I just want to tell them to wake up and start acting. But they’re not doing anything right now and it makes me so angry.

But you didn’t do anything to them. It’s not you who should feel ashamed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.