I'm really really sorry

If I ever offended anyone I’m really really sorry. I will delete this account. Please I’m really sorry. I don’t know what I’m thinking.

1 Like

Why would u think that?
For me, you haven’t offended me one bit

Are you admin?1010001010

No 1212122hhhghhg

Oh… Do you know to delete account.

I think the person typing now will tell you they are a moderator

1 Like

Hi @X719G, I’m one of the Mods on the forum. I just reviewed the posts you’ve made in the three days since you’ve been on the forum and I don’t see any issues with any of your posts.

I really don’t think you have any cause to be concerned about any of your posts. This forum is a very supportive place so please relax and try not to worry so much. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Do what @Moonbeam said…!!! Take care and sleep tight…!!!

4 Likes

Im sorry you feel that way.

This forum is a caring place maybe give it another try.

3 Likes

@Moonbeam I’m concerned about my post and having it online is bad for me. I’m getting so paranoid right now. I’m sorry guys if a offended you.

1 Like

dude, dont worry. I have nothing against you. I like shocking comments and i never saw you wrote one. peace

Try not to worry. I think this forum will be very helpful for you. Many forum members here can relate to your experiences with schizophrenia, including feelngs of paranoia.

1 Like

@Moonbeam. if I need help in the future I think I’m better of going to the doctor. This forum is triggering my attacks. I’m quitting social media. All of it. Please delete my account.
If ever I offended anyone. I’m really sorry. I don’t know anything
If I’m knowing about this problem is because of mental thelepathy. Let’s talk… Maybe it’s god. Telling me something.
I’m really really sorry.

Are your currently under the care of a doctor? I would recommend that you let your doctor know that you are experiencing feelings of paranoia and that this is causing you anxiety.

1 Like

yes my family doctor. i have attacks like this. i shouldnt have made my thought public. i am not an expert on anything. i mitght misled anyone. im getting paranoid right now even on facebook. i have to quit. nobody needs my oppinion.

It’s sometimes helpful to discuss how you feel with others who have had similar experiences. That’s why this forum can be so helpful for folks.

Also, this forum is anonymous so you can feel comfortable here since no one will know your actual identity.

1 Like

yes my family doctor. i have attacks like this. i shouldnt have made my thought public. i am not an expert on anything. i mitght misled anyone. im getting paranoid right now even on facebook. i have to quit. nobody needs my oppinion.

1 Like

I dont even know what happened. so I have no problem with you.

There can be a lot of misunderstandings in any form of written communication.

Try using the little emoji smily face things that way people will get a better idea of what to think about what you have typed.

If it is that a single or a few people disagree with you, I would not leave for that.

There are several people here to talk to. No one can read or be offended by your thoughts. Since the mod said she saw no problem with your post and everone else has no idea what your talking about - I would say the privacy of your thoughts is pretty safe.

I think this is a delusion of some sort. Why dont you post some of this in the section called unusual beliefs?

I think the name of it inparticular might be mind reading or thought broad casting, but I am uncertain.

There are many here with those exact same symptoms. Stick around and maybe you will meet one of them here soon.

1 Like

If you ever offended me I forgot about it a long time ago which is true of most folks. And may I say those who remain offended are truly miserable people.

You have not posted anything offensive, rude or otherwise provoking. I hope you choose to stay on this platform, i think you find you are safe here. Please consider getting a referral from your family Dr to see a psychiatrist. Psychiatric medications, though they can be prescribed by your family Dr, should really be evaluated and monitored by someone specifically trained in mental health. Send my love.

1 Like