Schizophrenia.com

I'm quiting the forum

I just realize we are all ■■■■■■ up in the head normie or not, that’s what makes us normal

you have a lot of insight, it would be a shame to waste it

1 Like

Most people insight is wasted, how can you use it properly except to know what roads to take in life based on your personLity…

1 Like

you have experience with illness that you could use to benefit others

1 Like

If the forum got less active maybe it’s because people are actually getting better…? Just a thought. You should be happy, not disappointed @marlboro !!
But if you still want to quit you are of course free to do that.

P.S. take me for instance. Since january I have been posting less and less. I actually have a life now. But I still drop by sometimes to check how everyone is doing. Don’t become addicted to this forum, but quitting sounds extreme too. Try to find a middle path.

4 Likes

it’s fun though, and addicting,

you don’t gotta leave.

why’d they ban you?

I think you offer a lot.

That’s great, but we’re left with a lot of junk posts

Ive always had a life, I recently change meds and I feel more clearer in the mind and I see that I don’t relate to much with others sz, maybe because I’m not sz. Sure, I can stay and make jokes mostly but I will probably end up offending people because my jokes are attacking the feelings thoughts of the persona, and I will probably bullie people with them. That’s why I rarely joke

1 Like

I think this forum improved in time. It’s frustrating sometimes. They are no alternatives. Good to know the boardcontrol serves protection of the user.
No drugs, religion, politics and aliens

yet to be seen that these thing cause counteraction in the ill.

1 Like

I do post a lot of crap on here … But I do so because I’ve nothing else to do but moan and vent :flushed:

4 Likes

I like the sound of you moaning, @anon80629714. I really do :smiling_imp:

1 Like

:flushed::flushed::flushed: @andrey I can’t believe you said that :joy:

2 Likes

Sorry this thread was getting too serious for my taste. I apologize for my crude joke.

1 Like

I didn’t know you had that kind of sense of humour :joy:

1 Like

No more than certain non-SZs. Not kidding, btw.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

Good. You sound rude. I won’t miss you.

As for the quality, I think it is mixed. I think people overshare and are probably in psychosis when they post. People are at different levels of functioning. I’m somewhat moderate functioning here. I’m always trying to improve. I talked about aliens and time travel and other stuff before to get things off my chest. I had a lot of fear and anxiety but I feel better now. I’ve been psychotic before. Now, I talk about stuff less even though I’m convinced I live in a computer/matrix. I’m surprised what people are willing to share. My stuff was largely out of necessity. I will be proven correct in the future.

2 Likes

Just come back when it gets deep again. Human beings are pretty multilayered, and so is life in some way… Its sure to get interesting again

What do u expect … This isn’t reddit.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.