I'm proud!

I’ve lost over 10 lbs so far! To be exact I’ve lost 13 lbs and that’s AFTER pigging out on sweets on Thanksgiving day! I’m enjoying watching my weight fall off and seeing the weight on the scales going down! I can’t believe I’ve gotten this far! I’m so proud of myself

15 Likes

How’dya do it? 15

1 Like

@gene I am doing something called intermittent fasting… I haven’t worked out at all but the normal cleaning around the apartment! I use an app to tell me when to eat and when not to! I really enjoy it… It was a struggle at first but yesterday I forgot to eat my second meal and I still feel fine… I plan on drinking a little bone broth to help with any hunger pains just as when I first started… I also did a little research and found not drinking milk but switching to almond milk and not using sugar but stevia helped too

2 Likes

That’s great! I wish I could say the same.

1 Like

@crimby I’m sure you can just do what I did and weight will pretty much fall off!

@gene and @crimby I am also dairy free gluten free… I do if that helped or not

1 Like

@Twialine: Still takes a good amount of discipline. I don’t think I’d be able to fast intermittently. I’ll look it up though, it has intrigued me.

1 Like

@gene as I said if you try it and get hungry warm yourself up some bone broth it helps with hunger pains

What do your meals consist of? I can only drink so much broth.

@gene anything I want as long as it falls under my own dietary needs (gluten free) and if I want I even have cheese! I eat some kind of meat with every meal and eat until I’m full!

1 Like

What app do you use? I’d like to give it a try.

@gene
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=bodyfast.zero.fastingtracker.weightloss

1 Like

@gene I’d say try the easiest and work your way up to a harder eatting gap when you feel comfortable… Doing this actually stopped my cravings for food!

Thanks! I’ll give it a try. And good job, weight loss is so tough!

1 Like

@gene no problem at all! Thank you! Remember you can do it!

1 Like

Well done @Twialine, that’s a good achievement.

:star:

1 Like

I’m thinking of doing IF for two weeks. It might not work for me though, I’m glad it works for you!!!

1 Like

@anon83141956 hope you get the results you want

1 Like

Congratulations @Twialine :tada:

1 Like

@everhopeful thank you!

1 Like