I'm pissed off

I called to fill my saphris last friday and the pharmacy still hasn’t gotten it ready. First they said the doctor wouldn’t fill it, so I called the pdoc and they took care of everything on their end. Then they said they won’t have any until tomorrow. Why does it take 6 days to get a medicine that I order every month? Normally this goes super smooth but no, now I’m completely out of saphris and I’m getting very agitated. I don’t even know if I can fall asleep without it.

4 Likes

Did you call them and make a huge fuss about it?

I hate to be that lady sometimes,

But as they say,

The squeaky wheel gets the grease.

You should keep calling them and calling them until they get it ready.

3 Likes

That’s bullsh*t! I’d switch pharmacies

2 Likes

That type of sht is the worst. The cherry on top is every medical type professional acts annoyed. I had to deal with something similar as part of my discharge a couple days ago.

1 Like

I asked the pdoc for some samples to get me by, she put me on hold for a short time and said she “checked the shelf and there were no samples” well yea right. You didn’t even look I bet. And the pharmacy said they were out until tomorrow, so does that mean I’ll get it the next day? Whatever, makes me wanna smack a bit ch.

4 Likes

That sucks. I miss one dose of Geodon and I get psychotic as hell. Our pharmacy is always out of my wife’s Propanalol. I always have to come back tomorrow and get it. You would think they would just order more but no.

1 Like

That really does suck. I’m sorry, @leafy. I’ve had the pharmacist out of Saphris, but they either refer me to another CVS pharmacy that does have it, or they can get it to me within two days. My PCP also always has samples she’s willing to hand out. I didn’t have to buy Vraylar for about three months!

3 Likes

Wow ignorant pharmacist. I’d be pissed off too.
:rage:

1 Like

I even asked the pharmacist to borrow a few and he said he couldn’t loan on that type of med. Oh it’s better I’m psychotic. What better med to loan? Douche.

1 Like

No kidding what an a$$.

1 Like

thats annoying. the pharmacy should obviously know people can get withdrawal symptoms if there script isnt filled on time

1 Like

@leafy
So awful!! It happened to me before with my Latuda. Will another pharmacy fill the script?

1 Like

we really only have one pharmacy

2 Likes

Ugh! That stinks. Let us know how you make out today! I find it revealing that when you asked the pharmacist for that med, he said he couldn’t loan it. He didn’t say, “we don’t have it”.

1 Like

I feel your pain. Last time that happened to me was when the chemist never re-ordered my refill from the GP. I phoned up my CMHT and moaned to them. Waited an hour - and finally got a script. Even then it was for a month, so the chemist phoned up - and dished it out weekly, cos im seen as OD risk. Normally they are fine tho.

2 Likes

There has to be a way to change this. Can you ask to speak to the manager of the pharmacy?

1 Like

That’s messed up. When my pharmacy runs out of my geodon, they just give me a partial fill until they can order more.

3 Likes

you cant get a 5-day override? (that’s like loaning meds)

1 Like

My pharmacist does the same things as @ninjastar’s. I get a partial fill and I pay for that portion.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.