Schizophrenia.com

I'm optimistic for the first time

Everything is going well. Disability got approved. I’m officially disabled and i deserve money. I’m gonna have my own money. That’s great. Voices are few. My mood is good. Sun shines brightly today

18 Likes

That’s great. Good that things are working out for you :blush:

2 Likes

Was wondering about the verdict for this yesterday. You really deserve disability… don’t take it the wrong way.

Not prying but do you know the sum you will be receiving yet and if so, how did it compare with your expectations?

1 Like

Excellent. Are you celebrating?

1 Like

The sum will be about 300 euros. Not much, but better than nothing

3 Likes

Yes, it’s a feast today for me

3 Likes

I ahh… got delighted with my expectations. It’s been 11 years I’m on disability.

The commercial in the States where the disability lawyer/advocate speaks about how she was raised on disability money bc her father was blind, is good for me to think about…

the voiceover says simply:

‘When you’re disabled, you really need your [Social Security] disability income’.

1 Like

Amazing om, I hope you’ll enjoy your life from now on. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Haha yes . :crazy_face:

1 Like

Glad that something good happened for you.

1 Like

Why don’t you start writing your own books on anarchism? You should be an expert now. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have and it will be published in one week

2 Likes

Lol I didn’t know, congratulations, how many pages is it?
You are going to be rich! :grin:

1 Like

In my new book there will be a small introduction to my religion and a 9 paragraphs political essay for anarcho communism

2 Likes

Will it be in Greek?

1 Like

Yes, but i plan to translate both my gospel and the small political brochure. But it will be difficult.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.