I'm on t.v everywhere and it's not a delusion

are you famous in any way in israel? Must be scary to see yourself everywhere.

Ola is an artist, I believe. Perhaps, it relates to that.

yea i checked out her webpage… it’s pretty good art too.

2 Likes

i wish… but no.

1 Like

hay thank! so cool…

2 Likes

you are welcome =) i saw you on the pics on the black water page too so i know it’s you in the screen grabs you posted earlier.
Is it only your picture that is everywhere, or also movie clips?

1 Like

hi. actually its a full docu movie that made a big influence and came to the news. because of the desiccation on sexual abuse, mental illness, falls accusation due to the illness and more hard core stuff. this is not only one story but several

1 Like

is there any place we can check the docu out?

1 Like

not yet. its on YouTube but for now only for Israel. when it will be for all i will put a link.

1 Like

ah ok thanks =)
I’m really curious about it.
Must be weird though to see yourself everywhere suddenly. Are you happy with the attention or not really?

My apologies, 99.9 times out of 100 it is.

1 Like

Oh so you are part of a documentary and now you regret it?

I dont watch tv

1 Like

This just tells me that I am lucky to have never pursued fame on television or films. What if you were actually famous? It would have messed with my head too much, as people would really be looking at me and whispering about me. :flushed:

I’ve been on tv they interviewed me before I’ve been on the news! I was a kid I’ve been on tv two or three times!! I was proud of myself lol

I wish I was famous and a movie star ! I like when people talk about me ! It’s not for everyone though

What? No I dot regret it, god things happening to me since, and it is only temporary. Soon the wave will end and all will be back to normal.

1 Like

Lol. Me neither :rofl: It is better that way.

The whisper thing is very confusing. Because the voices are still there…
I can tell you that i am not famous becaus of who i am or anything remarkable I did. But only bacaus of what had been done to me. A horible crimes. The police neglected me because I am sz. That is one of the issues.

@ola I am so sorry. That is horrible!

1 Like