Home, About, Contact Us, FAQ

I'm on meds 18 years

how long are you on meds?

10 years and seven months.

On and off 14 years, regularly just 4 years and 9 months. By the way, much better quality of life, even though I still struggle with loads of symptoms and consequences of my behaviours. I would also need CBT to improve even more, and I am fighting to get it as much as I can.

Also, I have been a memeber of this forum for pretty much the same amount of time as I have been on meds, yay. ^.^

I think four or five years…?

One year. 15151515

I first took meds 8 years ago but been on 4 1/2 years consecutively now

I have been on meds for 6 or 7 years, I think.

About 4 or 5 years now

Started in 1996, but haven’t had medical insurance since 2014, so no pdoc, no meds.

17 years. Wow that’s a long time

Back on since a few months ago. I had a short period in 2014 when I was on olanzapine - who J I hate. Only diagnosed this year as sz and I’m 37. Seems implausable. Shouldn’t have mentioned the reptilians lmao

27 not 37 :confused: soon

beeen on meds consatntly for nearly 4 yrs

@pedro27
Hello there, it is amazing you keep on meds for such a long time. Have you developed any long term illness due to the side effect of the meds?
Thank you.

14 years on APs.

Around six years on antipsychotics and been prescribed antidepressants before even longer. And mind my English (I know it sucks)

22 years now …oh joy

Same…diagnosed late 1999.

6 years and counting.

I been talking meds since first days of my illness but i was as in hell voices talk and torture and sideeffects even untill i went to last doc