I'm on heavy labor so I'll share my info

I have schizophrenia, bipolar and depression.
I been in special ed class in my school life, graduated with a certificate diploma, I used to work before I draw disability, I can’t do volunteer work because if I do my disability will cut off. I’m been disabled for 10 years, and I owe social security of the overpayment since my parents can’t pay it now but it’s paying slowly from my check.

This is my life of heavy labor.

1 Like

One more thing. I also signed up for section 8 housing.

Hi Marc! That sounds difficult. Perhaps your next life will be a life of good times and relaxation. In the meanwhile keep your chin up and do what you can.

1 Like

I already been told that it’s not my fault. So that is out of the way. And yes my life is scary. I’m being honest here.

My dad was a complete butthole when he knocked me off the grocery cart when I was a toddler. Could that affect to what I’m having? He died when I was 13.

1 Like

Possibly, did you ever get any brain scans done

I can’t remember everything but I slightly remember I done a scan when I was a kid. I always been to the mental health center too even in my childhood.

1 Like

Brain trauma is a risk factor for mental illness, so it is possible that had an effect on you. I’m sorry that happened. It isn’t fair.

My dad always fought my mother before he left her. He regretted himself. I remember I tried to stood up for my mom at about age 9 to go against my dad, but I couldn’t get it enough to hit him. Then he started to whip me. The cops came over to arrest him moments later.

1 Like