I'm on a hit list. By the mob

Anybody on the slap list like John Forbes Nash ?

What do you mean by that statement.The winner gets to dieā€¦

I want to know, How did you survive in your own case Jeffsee? What did you do about it? Do you still see them come after you? Who are those doing that and what do you think they want to do at the end?

I ignore everything. I pay attention to my life and no one elseā€™s. Youā€™ll start noticing that the people who are after you are less than what you think. I donā€™t see them anymore because I donā€™t pay attention. They start slowly going away once you know what they are trying to and doesnā€™t work itā€™s just hilarious and ridiculous. Just stay strong and I like said donā€™t worry about anyone but yourself. I know it sounds selfish but why does being selfish have to be bad. Donā€™t worry about what they say they arenā€™t going to physically harm you and their words shouldnā€™t have an effect on you.

Were you attacked by me?..you mentioned mob

It was a movie they showed us in school, the lottery.

The people in it played a lottery, and the winner, which is what they called the person, died by stoning so that the crops would be good.

Thats what my statement means.

Still happens to this day actually, the dark ones ruling earth desire such things, they arenā€™t human.

1 Like

Thank you Jeffseeā€¦As a result of this i was absent at work last night. The Panic was so intense. The fear was palpable and I was frozen to the core. I had serious suicidal thoughts. To worsen it all, I had unsolicited calls from foreign numbers. I mean, up to 10 different calls from unknown persons and it was like they were out there waiting for me to come out. Again, at work, People treat in a cold manner unlike before. Itā€™s like i have become the subject of discussion. The camera, the security and the staff are always monitoring my moves. Itā€™s like i am the worst person around. And i find it difficult to bear it. Itā€™s just horrifying. I hope i will be able to go back to work soon. Are you on medication?

I thought it was the Hunger Games where they use a lottery to pick people from each district and then they all have to fight to the death to determine the winner of the gameā€¦so everyone but one who wins the lottery diesā€¦or is supposed to.

Jeffsee, it seems the stalkers do poison their targetā€™s food to achieve their vices. Or what do you think?

Yes they do poison your food. You shouldnā€™t eat anywhere where you cannot see your food done in front of you. I found that mom and pop areas or Asian areas seem to be safe because they have more morals than anyone else. The reason why everyone at work are being disrespectful is because they have been brain washed by the people who are stalking you.

You should read up on cointelpro. It should give you a better clearer picture on what exactly these people are doing to you. Not everyone is evil. They have just been manipulated and brainwash to think your a horrible person. What would you do if some one showed you things about someone, and more than one person tells you bad things about that same person. Your gonna start believing them.

The best thing you can do is to show them your not those things. Show them your not afraid. Show them your a good normal individual. You do this by socializing with them. Their not going to flat out ignore you or be complete dicks towards you to your face. When they do something childish itā€™s going to be behind your back. And once more and more people notice that the people throwing dirt on your name have been exaggerating they will eventually stop. And youā€™ll start noticing that even some will start defending you. Still if some one gives you anything donā€™t eat it. If itā€™s something like electronics donā€™t take it home. Youā€™ll do fine.

Donā€™t kill your self. Donā€™t give them the satisfaction. That will just prove them right. I know itā€™s tormenting but soon enough itā€™ll just get annoying. They are trying to get you to self destruct, like this no one gets blamed for anything. Itā€™s the perfect crime.

Have you gone to see a doctor?
And no I am not taking medication.

I have not gone to see any doctor 'cos i feel i will be ok once i dont see them again. Jeffsee, You have done so much for me. You kinda demystified the mystery for me. I feel what you said. Thanks a lot. If i may ask, what influence do you think the poison may have on the target?

That i am not too sure of. If I had to guess, would have to be heart problems, respiratory problems, lungs and liver problems. You would have to consume a lot over a period of time for anything drastic. But that there is just my opinion. What I have experience is shortness of breath, chest pains, and almost fainting after consuming something, but this has only happened ones. Other times just shortness of breath, headache, and dizziness.

Thanks Jeffsee, I can see they are reducing in number as i refused to give in to their manoeuvrings. they seem to be giving me gap. At least i have some breathing space unlike before. God will Help us. Thanks a lot. Some of my neighbors are among those stalking me. And some other other friends too. Should i let them know that i am aware of their hidden agenda? And how do i say it?

I wouldnā€™t say anything ā€¦it will only add to the stigma, and quite possibly up the persecution. They in turn will just spread rumors that you are paranoid, and put worse labels on you. Vest to avoid contact, just live your lifeā€¦

They will all deny it if you tell them straight forward. Since is something close to impossible to proof they will flip it and call you crazy, paranoid, skitzo. One way you can let them know you know by not giving them that upper hand is just play there game. Iā€™m sure they have that certain pattern they always do with you. Example, with me they always make some kind of noise but twice. Knock on wood twice. Honk twice. Etc. so I always do it too, I clap twice, knock twice but in a casual way, I donā€™t do it to the point when it looks weird. I also bring up conversation about people believing anything without them finding out on there own they always agree because itā€™s the truth and no one wants to be seen like that person who is easily brainwashed.