I'm ok fell out of shower into my back

…the cat’s litter box broke the fall for my head. Lol. It was either the plastic litter box or the bare floor. Thank goodness I landed in the litter box! Gross, but it spared my head a worse hit! Lol

The shower is a bathtub too, with no doors, just a curtain, so I fell over the side of the bathtub and fell straight backwards.

My head hurts a bit, but I’m ok. Just got back from buying one of those one time use only litter boxes from the only place that was open around 5 am.
I can’t believe a litter box saved me from a concussion lol!

8 Likes

Lucky lucky… :fearful:

1 Like

Have to be more careful in the shower!!! Glad your ok, could have been worse

1 Like

Problem worth having?!? Glad to hear you’re okay – you are not regarded as expendable!

:heart:

1 Like

@HQuinn

Do you have a non-slip mat in the bathtub?

1 Like

I did, I have no idea how it happened! I think part of it was because I might have been dizzy from bleaching my hair blonde right before. I had the door closed so my cat wouldn’t get any chemicals on himself…I should have opened a window, but I just left it closed and eventually slipped on a non-slip mat, then tripped over the bathtub edge, then luckily landed head first into the kitty litter lol.

1 Like

Maybe you can start a new trend, Kitty poo hair color :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Wow, what a crappy way to start the day.

3 Likes

Ugh!!! So sorry! Glad you are alright :frowning2:

please add some non slip mat in the shower

1 Like

that’s a shitty situation… im glad your ok…

3 Likes

Yeah…I would be really pissy if that happened to me…

3 Likes

Was there a lot of litter in the litter box? If so, you were lucky.

1 Like

I am so sorry you fell. I am always afraid that I will fall…If I fall I will probably break a bone somewhere and I am always really cautious when I’m in the shower because of this. be careful dear !!

1 Like

Yes, there was a lot of litter! My head broke the plastic litter box, but landed safely inside the litter! Man, was I lucky! Saved by kitteh litter!

@jukebox thank you! I’m okay and going to get a new, better non-slip mat!

Glad you are ok @HQuinn!
You could have been seriously hurt!
Your Cat could be lucky for you.

1 Like

hi, glad your alright… they say a lot of accidents happen in bathrooms - wonder why…

1 Like

@HQuinn is a cat! She has nine lives. I think she has about 7 to go after this fall!!!

3 Likes

See? Now this is EXACTLY the reason that people should have pets.

3 Likes