Im not the only that got scam from wish refund policy

I made some research online, theres tons of people with the same situation that i am in, they try to get refund for items are too small or too big, damage or plain not working, wish is scam company. All they care about is your money. so they try to minimize as much returns as possible, saying that you abuse the charitable refund policy BS. All these people wanted refunds for a few items like 3-5, just like me. wow wish really sucks.

1 Like

I dont know how you have fallen for wish, just follow common sense if video card thats cossts 1200$ is on wish for 300$ then it is too good to be true

2 Likes

I dont know, they were cheap. I learned my lesson though.

My sister uses wish a lot. I’m going to let her know. Thanks.

1 Like

Yea sure no problem!

1 Like

Like buying clothes is alright, anything with electronics is a scan

1 Like

yea they sell like 1 terabyte hardrives for 10 dollars, obviously a scam.

Also most of their clothes and shoes are smaller than european metrics. Any more reliable site is aliexpress, but even that i dont use cause i dont wait for my items to arrive in 4 months

1 Like

Probably grey stock in China, or on a rubbish pile that didn’t pass QC

1 Like

yea all there merchandise is cheap and low quality. wow im never doing business with them again, i sent them an email saying that.

Actually Amazon and Walmart can be scam companies too. They both ship 3rd party product that is grossly over MSRP

3 Likes

Strangly enough - once when i initiated a refund with amazon, they told me not to bother to return it and paid me back. Im assuming its cos it would cost them too much to return it. If i remember it was LED fairy lights lol.

2 Likes

im sticking with ebay and aliexpress they are alot better.

1 Like

Be sure to read the reviews on AliExpress before you buy anything.

3 Likes

I really like aliexpress. I order a lot of my stuff from there.

1 Like

Really okay i never do but thanks for the advice.

Yea me too. 151515

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.