I'm not eating very well

guessing i might be bit depressed :confused: idk

3 Likes

Sorry to hear that. Depression is a devil to deal with. But you need to eat For your bodies sake if you think you could nibble on something until it passes

1 Like

the cafe i go to had some ends of bread they just toasted me them for free, i felt better after an hour or two in bed but still low mood, i split with my gf recently and had other stuff going on :confused: here we say ‘if it doesn’t rain it pours’ meaning sometimes a lot happens at once,

been trying to cheer myself up with car stuff and other things but i think if it wasnt for that i’d be in a bad state atm

thanks btw

1 Like

I’m sure that Mercedes Benz will cheer you up lol.

1 Like

its not atm bc it would take 12-16 wks to get it and that might drive me mad and i’ve been trying to arrange a decent hire car in the mean time

1 Like

I’ve had skip the dishes every day this week. I think i gained 3 pounds lol. Time to quit that stuff, maybe uninstall the app or something. It’s just so cool being able to get fast food without having to drive anywhere.

Maybe you need to switch meds and eat less processed food.

i tried some take away late last night and it was disgusting, will never get it again :frowning: but just not been eating right, i had dishes going mouldy in the dishwasher recently

Try switching the fork to the other hand if that makes it easier.

1 Like

i decided to have some fajitas to cheer me up, it was expensive but it was very tasty, idk what i’m going to do about my shopping though as i need to get food, its just really hard when i’m off food atm i dont want to eat hardly anything, whats the point buying food if i dont eat it?

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.