I'm not a jinx

I have a lot of stalkers, who jinx things. What can I do. You’re not supposed to discriminate against people being stalked. I really don’t know what to do about them, when everyone seems to like helping them. I don’t know why the people who call you a jinx, can only see the obvious.

Paranoia is a cruel master. It really is.

How are your meds? I’m no expert but what you say comes off as a little on the paranoid side. Most people just don’t give two hoots about anyone but themselves. They don’t go out of there way to torture people.

Check in with your doc!

1 Like

Your posts do not sound well. I think you need to get yourself to a hospital before you hurt yourself. Nothing you’ve posted indicates wellness at all for days.

1 Like

I just said that because someone walked by and called me a jinx. I have people who harass me constantly. They’ve forced me to move out of apartments, and it never ends. I know it sounds paranoid, but I’m not ready to die, just yet, which is why I have to move all the time.

This is the Jinx. Doing a little work at the vet.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 95 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.