I'm manic all over again

I was good for like a week. @everhopeful I bought l-theanine today. I’m going to take 200mg. Can it treat mania?

I don’t think so. It just acts a bit like a benzo.

Can I take both the benzo and l-theanine daily? Or is it one or the other? My mind needs to slow the heck down… Gahhh.

I’ve taken both on the same day and didn’t have any problems.

Call your pdoc ASAP @Winterblues.

1 Like

What should I say

Tell them your manic… am I right?

1 Like

Ok, I did. Hopefully they get back to me, in the mean time I took that l-theanine

1 Like

I can’t really tell difference with l-theanine anymore after first try. Took 300mg today

1 Like

Okay I just took 200mg

1 Like

I can’t even think now, my mind is screwed, I can’t get any kind of chores done, or think about eating. I feel out of my body and wired

I just keep on seeing the bird I was drawing last night but the strokes I made are moving and getting brighter

1 Like

I’ve been craving for mild wired feeling I used to feel with seroquel and latuda. Now I’m waiting for SSRI to get at least happy. I don’t think I can’t take anymore dopamine increase since I’m hearing faint voice in my head.

1 Like

My drawing caused psychosis… Wtf

Do you feel like you need to go to the ER?

I do, but I called my doc. Like I said, I can’t do anything, I can barely be on my phone to talk on here

I feel like if I blink, my eyes will crunch

1 Like

Do you feel like you should call an ambulance :thinking::thinking::thinking:

1 Like

No. I don’t want the neighbors seeing an ambulance. I got rid of my peer support because I thought it was too much, she would have been perfect to call and take me for an appt. I wish I had an on hand AP pill I can take though to level me off

1 Like

I feel like it’s passing… I’m starting to circle back

2 Likes

That’s good. Stay safe. :t_rex::t_rex::t_rex:

2 Likes

Thanks 151515151