I'm loving my new job

It’s really easy I think. All i have to do is set up accounts for new users and give them access to drives and create them email boxes. Pretty easy after you get the hang of it. I love what I do. I can’t believe I didn’t find this job before.

10 Likes

Excellent @anon80629714 ! :thumbsup:

1 Like

whats it called?

1 Like

IT configuration admin

2 Likes

Sounds great! But, how many new users can they possibly have per week? Unless you’re talking about ‘customers’ of some description. Sounds either short term or hopefully, they’ll just add a few more responsibilities to your role. What do you think? Is it supposed to be a permanent role?

1 Like

It is a six month contract but it may go permenant. They will give me other things to do as I go on just not yet. They want me to get used to to this first.

1 Like

You’re a job getting machine ish!!! This sounds like a great job too!

1 Like

This is the first one I’ve enjoyed in a while. It’s less pay but definitely a lot less stressful.

2 Likes

I’m happy for you @anon80629714. You seemed to have struggled with your past jobs and now you’re at a place where everything is going smoothly. Way to go! :grin:

If you show you’re motivated I’m sure they’ll extend your contract or even make you permanent! :wink:

2 Likes

You are great, keep doing what you do and lean in for more responsibilities along the way in order to secure a permanent job.

1 Like

hooray!

Sounds like a good fit.

1 Like

Sounds like a job I’d like if I were well enough
I’d like a career in pharmacy handing out pills

Give it a name…good for you…I hope that you prosper.

good on you :heart:
take care :alien:

I’m happy for you!

Take it easy
-Chris :grinning:

How lucky to find a job you love-congats! :tada: