I'm losing it

[quote=“FranzKafka, post:1, topic:35059”]
What do you guys do in situations like this?
[/quote]I just eat & sleep. That’s all I can do at this point. I make sure to get in lots of nutrient-dense & great tasting food, then settle in bed. I’m basically bed-ridden, but that’s better than suffering - at least I can feel physically relaxed & make attempts to relax deeper.

You have to learn to relax… and yes, it is a learning process. Just lying down may not be enough. You have to feed your soul with positive stimuli and let it settle down. Keep enduring, you can make it through…

Get yourself checked into a hospital ASAP just like your doctor suggested, then change your meds while in there.

Don’t flush your meds for a 3rd time.

2 Likes

you are an amazing human being who is deserving of the best :sunny:
please eat something…it will make you feel better…preferably some protein.
take your meds…you need them…this will help you.
you hear voices …watch a funny movie…comedy on the internet etc :smile:
no one is watching you…it is a delusion…trust me :heart:
you can do this…
you are strong
unique…there is only one of you…
you are worthy of love…and therefore life :city_sunset: .
i am sure alot of people love you and care for you.
if you are feeling suicidal please call a help line :iphone: …they have helped me.
look after yourself.
know someone cares :heart:
take care :alien:

2 Likes

Can you drink some Ensure or some kind of liquid meal replacement?

Sounds like your in the thick of it @FranzKafka

Definitely take your meds. Talk to your doctor tell him whats up. (By all rights this site shouldn’t exist, talking to professionals is what almost every other schizo out there has to do.)

I don’t want to pry into your life… But ive seen some of the stuff your going through.

Firstly(i still deal with every day) but really dude… No one on here knows what you are thinking. Ive at least been able to get my mind to accept people are mind readers in certain situations at this point. It takes trust and imagination to begin to see the world without the presence of telepathy. And even clearly seeing the world that way isnt going to take away the symptoms(at least not at first) but it will give you a breather and feel nice when you pull it off.

I dont know where you are at in life… Youve really just got to do other things than dwell on suicide. Youve got to get planning. Youve got to build your future. You seem like an intelligent guy. I’m sure you can figure something out.

You got to make sure you can handle being alone. I still crutch on this forum. It keeps me stable.

There is a lot you can do man.

Quit using nicotine/caffeine/alcohol if you do.

Find a good place to isolate and learn how to not think about people so much. You can let go of insecurities as well man… A lot of that stuff we are powerless to change. You are you, be you, it might not seem like it but there are a lot of people out there like you… I guarantee it.

There isnt a quick fix.

You gotta keep learning all you can about the illness and find places where you can openly communicate without fear or having to hold back. Just being able to vent about your troubles can help… In the long run it can help you get such high amounts of insight you can really find comfort.

I know you are tired of the meds, but you have to keep working on it. The hospital is the best place to get it right-even if only just to stable your thinking.
Sounds to me like you are getting ready to turn it all around for yourself…for the better.
Take a minute and know that you are ready to make a decision. The one that says you should take care of yourself and that you are deserving of everything good.
It`s a hard road-but you will come out on the other side
Much love OOO