I'm lonely but it actually does make me happy to sit alone and count my money

Lol, whenever I’m doing good with money, which seems to be every 2 or 3 years, I will do two things. I will keep some cash in the console in my car and keep some cash in my room. On Saturday, I visited my home town for personal reasons and made a day of it including a picnic lunch and cruising downtown and getting out and walking. When I go shopping or drive thru a fast food joint I will throw $5 or $10 or $20 of the change into my console. I was parked by myself eating a hamburger and counted my money in my console. Over $200! Who says sitting alone counting your money won’t make you happy? Man, I could do it forever.

2 Likes

Put it in the bank at least so no one can rip you off!

Mate. I’m glad your doing well because you deserve some good Karma and that makes me happy. Just be safe and enjoy the little things…it makes my heart glad to spend on things I like and am interested in. Whether thats some new tunes on the web or some new toys for the hobby. Keep on keeping on!

2 Likes

Thanks @rogueone. I keep the money there mainly for emergencies and I rarely have anyone else in my car. I take it out if I take my car to the mechanic or the car wash.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.