Literally as it says on the title.

I am so lonely. So lonely.

I don’t have anyone. I am NOT LOVED.
I AM ABANDONED AND LEFT ROT TO DIE ALONE
ALONE
ALONE
I hate myself. i hate myself so much.

1 Like

I am sorry you feel that way but people here definitely care about u…

1 Like

I have no friends. Absolutely none. And I’m too scared to make one.
People WILL hurt me if I make friends. I have no choice but to stay alone.

1 Like

In real life at least. I’m sorry. I have a few friends but I have trouble making friends too. I had a point everyone ditched me and I had zero friends. But now it’s just I became more careful with my friends I choose I think and I have 3 good ones now that I can really trust sometimes wish I had more too but at least I have 3 Loyal ones. But it takes time to find good people you can trust with lots of common interests and stuff

1 Like

I’ve been there. I’ve been there. People who have never experienced it don’t know that loneliness hurts as much as physical pain if not more.

I’m not going to tell you the typical cliche things like “you’re not really alone,” because talking to people on internet forums or calling a crisis helpline is not the same thing as having actual healthy relationships with people who like you and want to be with you.

You need to try to find a new circle of friends. It’s a very difficult thing to do, but have you ever tried using a Meetup group for something that you’re interested in? You might be able to make some friends that way.

2 Likes

@anon10648258 you sound as if you are in crisis. You need to see a doctor right away. No one is going to hurt you for making friends.

We are your friends. We care about you. You have us.

4 Likes

I’m just really sad on how I am not able to be with someone.

I’m here, alone, with no friends, with no support, with no one understanding what I’m going through.
It makes me so so sad. I’m just so lonely. I want to drown.

I understand @anon10648258
Because I feel the same I’m too lonely
I have penpals but they live far away I’m glad to have them at least but I have no local freinds I just want companionship
I want for someone to come to my flat make dinner put on a film
Go to the cinema
Go on holiday
Don’t be so hard on yourself

1 Like

You need at least a little human interaction. Just having people in proximity can take the edge off. Being totally alone is untenable. You will only get worse if you do that. There is a twelve step group called “emotions anonymous”. You should see if one is available. Just try to interact a little.

2 Likes

My two sisters love me but that’s about it. No one else does but that sure as hell isn’t going to stop me from doing what I want.

1 Like

I really relate to this. I would like friends, but if I try to make friends I risk being rejected and rejection hurts.

1 Like

You are to be admired for all the courage and strength you display in spite of what you are going through. You would make an awesome friend. :blush:

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.