I'm like a zombie

I can’t walk properly.
I can’t talk properly.
I can’t think properly.
I’m sedated after years.

Have you tried invega.it would make huge difference on these things.i used to like that on clozapine but invega save my social interactions very much.

1 Like

I have tried Invega.
Didn’t work

1 Like

İt s usually very effective against positive symptoms

1 Like

Clozapine too. But…
Haldol too. But…

1 Like

I have been zombie before it wasn’t fun, the weird part is everyone said i sounded good, guess its because I’m always excited when i talk except when I’m on meds I’m a zombie and slow talking people are normal smh

2 Likes

I also became a worse version of myself.
My friends say that I am slower since I am on meds.
Also I lack motivation.
But we have to tell ourselves that it is for our own good. otherwise we would be hearing voices, hallucinations, depression…
maybe there is another med you can try ? what does your psy doc say about that ?

1 Like

I would ask for a adjustment on the Clozapine; or take your dosage at night.

I wouldn’t want to be “like a zombie” on the medication.

I take the same medication and think if I was that sedated, my life would be hard to live.

1 Like

I’ve adapted to my sedation. Without meds everything is hard, loud, and very dark. I haven’t been exercising because of it. That has to change or else I’ll be more disabled. I have been through so much I feel like I’ve given up, I just go on because my life is undemanding. It’s time I get off my pity pot and move on. It has been really hard but plenty of people have gone through as much and more all throughout history.

1 Like