Im keen to move from Prozac to ZoLoft!

Im doing much better on zoloft than on prozac

1 Like

Why did you start zoloft? Ocd by any chance?

Oops just read yes

My medication: Strongest Invega injection, Paliperidone 12mg/day, Zoloft 100mg/day, Depakote 1500mg/night and Levoprome 50mg/night.

I use Invega for psychosis, levoprome for sleep, zoloft for lot of neurosis, deep depression and everything, depakote for manic mood that i have had.

Finally i have reached the point with medication that i get benefit for all of my symptoms.

I have had lot of them in my past from 16 years old young boy to 28 years old young man. I have diagnosed overall for over 10 diagnosis, exactly for 15 to 16 different diagnosis, almost every different psychosis, serious depression, anxiety disorder etc.

Zoloft was lifesaver, it have had helped me alot of, i started to take it three to four weeks ago and all the time its going to feel better. Less neurosis, deep depression is gone, just everything, it have helped too much and i never want to stop it, its lifesaver so i dont want to never stop it.

I hope everyone of you find right medication that helps you through your symptoms and make your life better. It can be really hard to find and im glad now i found my own cocktail that helps me alot of.

1 Like

You switched zoloft to get something stronger? Is there anything stronger than zoloft? I have used like 7 different AD`s and only benefit from Zoloft.

Everyone reacts differently to different meds. For me Sertraline ended me in hospital for the first time.

Just realised this is an old thread. Sorry.

I’ve been offered an AD. Either zoloft or another AD of choice so was wondering about prozac. Just I’m worried about potential weight gain. As I’ve already gained 1 and half stone on Abilify the past year. Does anyone know if the combination will make weight gain worse? Also I’ve been on both before but felt quite numb emotionally. Don’t know if anyone has that issue here? Also I’ve heard about sexual dysfunction on both. Also would an AD diminish creativity?

Zoloft still goes 100mg/day on me but the effect is not strong as it should be. Zoloft bringd me peak of energy for two weeks and all neuroses disappeared, i feeld really great. Now i feel more tired early at night, dont have energy that much and my mood is way less positive than earlier, probably i feel kinda depressed again. I got strong mix of different medications and my schizophrenia is difficult so this didnt come as big suprise that i have to be deceived. The effect of zoloft started to disappeared after two days of serious/hard anxiety, after that anxiety burst my mood got more depressed and less energetive again.

Maybe i have to accept that fact i must suffer for rest of my life in darkness and pain and mood never gets better.

Atleast i had hope for 2 weeks.

Thats my update.