I'm just horribly suicidal

That’s too bad… Yeah I’ve been here a while too. You have a beautiful family though.

1 Like
1 Like

I work, can I get disability? Health insurance is out of budget.

IDK as in anther country. I made some comments in that post that may be helpful though if you missed that.

Apparently, I make 50 dollars too much per month to qualify.

Maybe my previous therapist would be open to barter.

Would imagine your husbands income would have an effect also. Bound to many ways around getting free therapy that wasn’t suggested. Would imagine the ywca might help you out too.

1 Like

Yes, it does get tiring. But it’s all we got. You have to keep struggling because you have to survive. Someone said adulthood sucks. Yes it does, they’re absolutely right, adulthood is not all fun and games. You just need to have someone to give you a break and teach you how to cope better. (I need a break too).

I know how you feel. It seems all I am is a big mixed up bag of problems. But it can change, it changes daily for me. I’m sure you have your good moments. You don’t seem stupid, boring , or unlikable. In fact, you seem very plain talking and likable and NOT boring. I bet others don’t think as many bad things about you as you think about yourself. Schizophrenia is rough, but you’ve accomplished a lot.

As Winston Churchill said, 'When you’re going through hell, keep going". Lots of people get tired of their own bullsh*t, including me. My recovery would be sweet if I didn’t create my own problems. It sounds like you’re doing a lot which is good. I’m worried about the suicidal feelings you’re having. That’s not good. You have your kids to live for.

Geez, I just have two sisters and one biological parent. And they have their own lives. I make do and do my best. I have hope things will get better. You just have to quit getting down on yourself. You’re as good as any other person walking this earth. And better than some. As long as you are not doing anything illegal or hurting someone else, than you deserve to live and be here with rest of us. I don’t know what else to tell you. I’ll repeat; l You HAVE to survive. That’s all there is to it.

1 Like

You’re ■■■■■■■ lovely and vibrant and warm and caring.

Mrs. Sweet samples. I doubt anyone in this world dislikes you.

1 Like

@samples32

We have all been there. We are all here. I know nothing can change your tune right now, but just wait it out. This feeling will pass. It’s always lingering in the back of your mind, but some days seem a bit brighter than others, no? We’re in this together and we’ll get passed it all together. Just know that. We, here at the forum, understand your pain and see how precious you are. Hang in there, sister. Keep posting to let us know how you feel. I promise nary a post will go ignored. Big hugs, sister.

2 Likes

I guess I wasn’t well received by my comments.

Not trying to offend.

I think we have been friends.

join the ■■■■■■■ club

I’m sorry daze, it’s not that it wasn’t well received, I just didn’t fully understand what it was you were conveying. I am in no way offended.

1 Like

Probably the whole point of life is for us to suffer as much as possible,I believe in god but I don’t think that he’s the nice guy everyone thinks he is,I think that he’s a sick twisted individual.

Think about it the people that actually really believe in him and prove it with their literally prove it with their lives,Christians are being hung now just because they are CHRISTIANS meanwhile all the racists, sexual deviants,religious fanatics freaks and just plain degenerates live long happy lives meanwhile the people that aren’t like that have to suffer.

HOW FREAKING BACKWARD IS THAT ANYWAYS?!?!

Feel better @samples32 - If things get out of hand - Go to your local Emergency Room (stay in touch with your pdoc)

1 Like

I had to remove triggers from my house - any and all - that could potentially bring up suicidal thoughts… even gifts from past friends and family.

Just remember, suicidal tendencies operate upon our emotions - working like a bell curve. At the peak, all seems hopeless, but if you can just lie down and relax as much as possible, things will slowly drift back down and ease on out.

1 Like

Unfortunately for me, removing triggers is not really an option. The bathtub is a trigger, shaving is a trigger, my husband’s job is quite literally a trigger, memories are triggers, ropes are triggers, medications are triggers, pillows are triggers…

but just because our culture thinks ending our lives is gonna bring us peace, doesn’t mean it’s true. you don’t really know what’s on the other side. Plus you have kids, dedicate your life to your kids! you’re beautiful, charming and you have a great sense of humour! doesn’t your husband make you feel special? I feel special even without a guy lol,.

2 Likes

My husband is in a phase… he feels like he should have accomplished more by now, so, he is preoccupied.

You’ve got to learn to love it. Take a vacation if you need it. Humans have lived much much much much worse lives and loved it.

1 Like