I'm intimidated

I’m worried about being alone this weekend wondering if I can do this. I’ve been at this point before but never have I felt well enough to try and stay alone for three days

2 Likes

What are you most worried about?

2 Likes

Being able to handle being alone.

1 Like

I like being alone most of the time. Id go live in the woods if i could and become a hermit. But the winter would probably kill me, -50 weather is no joke lol.

The main thing is to occupy yourself with different things and activities so the mind doesnt go crazy.

1 Like

I want to pick something that occupy my time. I think maybe cleaning both houses really well would work. The apartment isn’t filthy but is a little messy.

Why will you be alone this weekend?
You can do it @cbbrown.
Keep busy that’s all.

1 Like

Family going back to kentucky kingdom this year. From Friday to about Sunday night. I have the animals to keep me company

1 Like

man, I can’t stand it that they exclude you from going with them…!! so sorry dear. what about watching movies ?

1 Like

I got asked if I wanted to go this year but I’m still too heavy to go on the rides. It’s okay I have had a few symptoms honestly but I turned on the TV.

1 Like

What’s the most you can weigh to ride the rides?

I know at Indiana beach there was a ride that the.most the ride can handle. Is 350. I weigh just a few pounds.under that. If the bar can’t lock in place then I can’t ride it

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.