Im interested in a girl

She asked about me to my mom and step dad at a church event while i was home but we met before on a prior church service always felt the conction last time were were together not as much this time but she asked about me im thinking of writing her a small note on a sticky pad note telling her i think shes special in a good way is this too risky or should i risk waiting for the long game or risk not seeing her again ? What should i do

1 Like

if a girl asks about you it may or may not be in your favor, she might have just been asking to be social, or maybe she likes you…why not give her the note anyways? you like her. go get her.

2 Likes

i fell hard for a girl once and scared her away by coming on too strong. play it cool.

1 Like

girls get scared when guys are too serious. also don’t tell her anything remotely bad when you see her, they don’t want to know.

1 Like

I would tell her personally and not in a note if you decide to do it.

2 Likes

I got a fiancee’ from starting out by putting a note on her windshield…she worked next door to me and we saw eachother the previous day…she was intrigued…notes or letters can speak what you mean to say better sometimes…but maybe you’re right…a woman likes to be addressed in conversation too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.