I'm in Pain

I don’t think I can do gym tomorrow as I thought but my routine will be Monday Wednesday and Friday from next week

3 Likes

Why 151515 don’t give up its natural to feel pain after workout . I would advice you get personal trainer . You have to train different parts different days . Or full body workout but just each part 1 exercise with 3 repetitions

2 Likes

With personal trainer you will not hurt yourselve he will fix your posture while training learn how to use machines gives exercises with your own body weight stretching exercises all stuff

2 Likes

I worked 1 month with personal trainer I gained 2kg muscle and reduced fat almost to less then required as the smart body equipment showed I just need to drink more water and manage my diet don’t eat junk and don’t eat at night so my inner fat will go away which loads in my belly

3 Likes

If you would feel better doing it three days/week, then that’s what I would go with, at least for now. As your muscles become more accustomed to the exercise, then you could try four days/week, and go from there.

1 Like

Three days a week is enough

1 Like

Getting a personal trainer does not come cheap speedy I only work part time. My partner said it’s important to give your body time to recover. I’ve decided 3 days is doable for me or I’ll give up altogether. I know myself.

2 Likes

This is much better than the 10 minutes training on the bike at home. The gym definitely is a more motivating environment and time really goes much quicker. Honestly.

2 Likes

And even though the thought of going I felt dread like you won’t believe but I came out feeling AMAZING … Like I accomplished something. I did both treadmill and cross trainer but I’m not confident to run so I walked on incline.

2 Likes

I can’t believe I waited to 33 to go :flushed::flushed::flushed: the gym guy said that my lower body is definitely stronger … I wish I could afford a personal trainer everything he said he just talked like I was getting more motivated at the induction

1 Like

In my experience, is good for you to start slow.

Three days a week with rest day between is good.

1 Like

Only thing as I don’t work weekends I wont go. So Monday Wednesday and Friday. Starting next week. I can do this!!! :grin:

3 Likes

I got offered a slight discount of £3 off per month so £16.99 a month. No contract.

2 Likes

You go girl !! :wink:

2 Likes

Yay … I feel much happier and lighter even though one day doesn’t equate weight loss. Definitely a difference doing it in that environment over home.

Pain but good pain

3 Likes

I’ve done sports at national level in my youth.
At 18, I went to university i stopped doing sports to focus in school. Was a big mistake, i started smoking and feeling depressed.
Now at 27
Six months ago I quit smoking, five months ago i had a psychosis and started taking risperdal. I’ve gained 30lbs in two months. Three months ago I decided to start going to the gym.
Now I’m feeling better!

2 Likes

Well done @rcjj
I don’t know about you for me weight comes second …
I just want to feel happier and healthisr and if I get weight loss yay

3 Likes

You can do it!:muscle:

1 Like

Work your way into it gradually. Don’t try to do it all at once. One time when I was 57 I went into the weight room and tried to lift weights like I did when I was 25. The next day I was so sore that it took five minutes for me to put my shirt on. That lasted about three weeks.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.