Schizophrenia.com

I'm in for master's program!

Got a call today, classes are starting from February, and I’m so excited to learn about things that are most likely useless and jobless occupations in real life! :purple_heart:

Those are courses I’m taking:

Cultural memory
Literary and culture theories
Gender studies
Contemporary Croatian literature
South Slavic comparative literature
Film theory

I’m a bit concerned about money… 3000€ seems pretty much from this point. ( I really need that millioner tho :imp:)

13 Likes

congratulations sarad

2 Likes

Welcome to the club!

No seriously, congratulations. The joy of studying something you find intrinsically interesting is money well spent in my opinion.

2 Likes

I’m so happy for you @Sarad now you are really going somewhere !

1 Like

Good luck @Sarad and congratulations :smile: You’ll do just fine, it’s good you’re going to keep yourself occupied. Film theory I’m jealous. I wouldn’t mind going back to that

1 Like

That’s awesome! Congrats!

1 Like

thanks, you’ve always been supporting :relaxed:
I hope I’ll make some changes until then…

Thanks @minnii and @LED

Film theory is sooo cool. ( I don’t really like the person who will teach … but oh well. We’re small country and bad reputation is…a bad reputation)

3 Likes

I think Sarad will get a lot of slave offers when she becomes a Master! :wink:

2 Likes

where’s the champagne? congratulations!!! :volcano:

2 Likes

Oh, Sara, you are so unstoppably awesome.

2 Likes

Awesome ! I’m happy for you

2 Likes

Yeah, expecting gender studies to be a bad investment. Unless you’re looking to be a university prof. Congrats on the rest. If you’re going to be studying film theory, why not start a film review blog? Your English is quite good and you’ll find the free Grammarly.com browser plugin can quickly help you clean up the rest. :slight_smile:

Pixel.

2 Likes

:confused:

Just kidding @Sarad, your english is stellar :wink:

Better than mine at least

2 Likes

Great news! :smile: Got for it, going to be all bookie an super well read lady, the millionaire love the smart knowledgeable girls wich you are! :sunglasses: and your be the best dressed one there to boot

Would of liked to join in for the literature ones and best of luck you can do this coz we believe in you!
Happy for you too, better than my one year of high school! lol

~Nastya

2 Likes

OK ,got the message :smirk:
Grammarly.com here I come!

Jk, thanks pixel, thanks everyone, Patrick do I need to elaborate my khm preferences once again…? Don’t worry I won’t. :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s awesome congrats

2 Likes

Not sending a message! Your English is excellent, but you make the occasional slip-up that identifies you as a non-native speaker of the language. Figured I would tip you off on that tool since I’ve seen you express frustration about it once or twice. That’s all! :smile:

Pixel.

2 Likes

I would need a lot of plugins for all my frustrations lol :joy:

Your wife is a teacher, right? Tomorrow i have a…I’m not sure how you call it, sort of ‘teaching exam’ where I perform a class in front of evaluation commission…in order to get a licence which makes me legally able to work in educational sector…
( uh… trying to express yourself in other language …struggle is real :sweat:)

so so so happy for you :kissing_heart: keep going yay :heart:

1 Like

Hey, you haven’t been around, our Persian princess :princess:
Thank you very much :))