I'm having an allergic reaction to something

My sinuses are completely packed and my eyes are burning and ears are stuffy. It’s sort of like the reaction I have to cats but I haven’t been around a cat. I had a lot of dairy. I wonder if that’s it? I took some pseudo-ephedrine but it’s not working I wonder if I can take Benadryl too. I don’t see why not. What do you think?

1 Like

Yes, take a benadryl it dephaydramean it should mess with the other .

1 Like

Did you eat or drink something new?

1 Like

I had milk in that mocha, and whipped cream and cheese in some mac n cheese, nothing new just more dairy than normal

unless I’m getting a cold again

1 Like

It could be an excessive amount of dairy that triggered some sort of allergic reaction but I don’t think this was the cause.
Maybe it’s environmental like contact with a new fragrance or air freshener.

1 Like

Or yeah it could be that you are getting a cold or virus.
Either way, I hope that you feel better soon.

2 Likes

I had pumpkin pie yesterday, but this just started a few hours ago and its getting worse

Thanks @Wave 1515

1 Like

did you take a benadryl yet? if yes go to er…They can fix you if that final med doesnt help.

1 Like

Call a pharmacy and see if you can take a Benedryl

2 Likes

Do what Wave says :slight_smile: call Pharmacy first

2 Likes

That’s how my colds start.

2 Likes

I had a cold start that way. Granted, that doesn’t mean yours is a cold. I agree with @Wave. Please call a pharmacy or doctor to see if it’s okay to take. If it becomes severe, can you get yourself (have someone take you) to urgent care?

3 Likes

yes they are ok to take together, but now I’m getting drowsy, it’s funny I thought I couldn’t get drowsy from Benadryl anymore but I guess it’s because I haven’t had it in so long.

1 Like