I'm having a pretty good week

Other than feeling a degree of loneliness, my week has been pretty good. At work (teaching) I went all four days, no call-offs; there were days I wanted to call off, but I knew I couldn’t, and I feel better anyway for having forced myself to go.

I had a productive day today. I did pretty well in my phone interview, afterward emailed my resume to the recruiter at his request, all he had was my online app, so that he could pass it along to the hiring managers at the hospital. Fingers crossed they call me for an on-site interview. Then I went and got my Abilify shot, and I also went grocery shopping. Later I’m making burritos. :yum:

Tomorrow I plan to get a haircut, long overdue for one, and maybe go over my friend’s house, if he’s available. He and I haven’t hung out in a couple weeks. Another friend will be back from vacation and more available to chat, so I’m looking forward to that as well.

Tonight I hit the three-week mark for being nicotine-free.

All things considered, a good, productive week. I hope next week is this good or better. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

I’m glad! Here’s hoping things remain on an upward path for you!

1 Like

Yeah good work! Always pays to be busy so your not thinking too much about things. Hope your next week is better too!

1 Like

I’m so happy to hear you’re having such a good stretch lately!

There were some times, not that long ago, that you were really down and I was super worried about you,

Its great to hear that now you’re doing so well.

1 Like

Yeah, I just hope I get that hospital job and don’t have to stress about finding work when teaching ends in a couple weeks. I’ll get a nice monthly paycheck in three weeks that could hold me for a month. Oh well, I’ll try not to think about that too much, but I have to think about it some in order to plan for the near future.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.