Im having a lousy day

I dont want to sound like a winer/complainer…but i have found that since i have gone to a new med, i tend to be MORE irritiable- but on the other hand its working better for than the older med than i was on…i dont want to change what im on, just concerned that im somewhat explosive with my words- cursing, i dont want to scare anyone around me. some part of me seems to think that maybe it s better to blow out and relive some of the inner tension and frustration. or maybe it s just an off day (circumstances)?

1 Like

I had a head injury when I was 10. Due to the damage, I dropped from top of the class to failing a grade. Even family members then thought of me as being a whiner/complainer, but I had a damn good reason to be. I also had severe headaches for 14 years. Everything became sooooo difficult to do. I thought I was in hell.

So hey, I am here and so are you. We are still on the go.

I’m sorry you’re having a lousy day. What new med did you go on?

1 Like

I had spent most of the last 19 years using mainly risperidone at 4 mg, with some variations of dosage and trying briefly other anti psycotics. Right now, in desparation im trying olanzapine at 10 mg. risperidone at 4 mg just Wasnt working for me- and hasnt for quite some time. i think that i was sorta scared to try other meds- I had had some rather bad effects on me.

2 Likes

I wish you could find somone who doest chicken out when you burst emotions out just to clean them. But not many people can tolerate it.

Anxiety goes with sz. I feel anxious right now. But i think its a symptom of sz and sometimes im glad i have sz. Because good people have sz.

I dont know how to explain why im thankful i have sz. I sit in my space and nobody bothers me.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.