I'm going to end up punching someone tw

The pizza man knocked on my door and the whole time he stood there calling me a ■■■■■ under his breath. Dumb ■■■■■■■. No I wasn’t hallucinating. He said in between all the your total is and your change. What in the ■■■■ is wrong with people?

1 Like

Stay strong @roxanna. Don’t let them get you down.

2 Likes

That would probably piss me off a bit too. The guy’s obviously a dick, it’s got nothing to do with you

2 Likes

@roxanna don’t hit anyone. You’re hearing things. No one would do that and risk losing their job.

I mean, don’t you think it is weird that every single person says the exact same things? You need to talk to your pdoc about a med adjustment.

8 Likes
  1. Don’t order pizza from that place again.
  2. Throw the pizza box away.
  3. Sit and imagine what will happen to you if you punch someone (go for details like being arrested by the cops, how your trial would go, ect.)
  4. Take 3 deep breaths and then breathe through your nose.
  5. If you are not calm look on a website about anger management.
  6. Believe me I’ve been there and there’s no regret greater than if you go off on someone who doesn’t deserve it, or believe it or not badly hurt someone who does.
    Peace.
3 Likes

That sounds awful, what a dick

|Sorry you had to deal with that. I think you need to throw the pizza away yeah

1 Like

It’s most likely the sz @roxanna. Sorry you’re having such a hard time. Maybe talk to your pdoc about adjusting your meds. Perhaps some beading or something would distract you from this issue.

3 Likes

I’ll talk about it with him. That’s a good idea :slightly_smiling_face::bulb:

3 Likes

Violence is the worst thing you could do. It could get you in a lot of trouble and it would also give you a criminal record. It could also get you kicked out of your apartment.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.