Im going to climb mnt Everest oneday

I just need a 100 thousand dollars…

3 Likes

U are welcome walla fish… come to Nepal…

3 Likes

Start a pyramid scheme to raise the money.

2 Likes

That was funny lol

1 Like

You seem like a cool funny guy @anon20318121. I enjoy your threads.

2 Likes

Don’t read anything into the compliment. Just trying to be nice.

I hear it gets pretty icy there. But I’m not sure, I’ve never been there.

1 Like

Watch the movie “Everest” and then decide. :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

Lol I’ll rather not haha

1 Like

I’m just lost and confused my man I won’t take it as a compliment my man but for what it’s worth I think you are Great…

1 Like

@anon20318121 do you have experience climbing mountains? I used to climb mountains All the time since I was 4 so I’m pretty experienced. Mount Everest is my ultimate goal too! But this year when I’m back in Germany my dad and I will start climbing again in the Alps!

1 Like

U are so lucky my friend and well done for doing it. It had always been a dream of mine to climb I still havnt seen proper snow yet but I’ll make it there one-day. I used to do rock climbing but no mountaineering huge mountains.

1 Like

I once went indoor wall climbing for a few hours so I’m totally ready for Everest and I watched K2 so I’m experienced.

2 Likes

Better bring a jacket.

1 Like

And for once I’m going to try to pee without missing the bowl. We all need goals.

1 Like

You can sit for that. My mom would put cheerios in the potty for aiming practice. Of course when I started peeing in my sister’s cereal she decided on other methods.

1 Like

Lol start with something easy like going for a hike in a Forrest area. You can do it bro don’t worry about the money . You can do great things.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.