I'm going to be a Grandma again

Thank you very much @grumpy and @Wave I just got off the phone with her again, the cars all packed and there ready to head out of town to the hospital. I think I’m going to be up all night waiting for my grandson to be born. I’ll be too anxious to sleep. I can’t wait to see his little face.

3 Likes

When she checked into her Dr’s office she was already starting to dilate, so the baby was going to come anyway. She’s heading up to the hospital right now. And she is so calm.

1 Like

I say 7lbs 8oz born at midnight

1 Like

Omg congratulations !!!

1 Like

Congrats! How exciting!! :breast_feeding:

1 Like

Thanks ladies @anon80629714 and @FatMama her doctor told her to go on up to the hospital at 5 pm when her clinic closes. So less than an hour away. She was 3 cm dilated on her own. The Dr said that was the hard part. To me the pushing was the hard part, but whatever. lol

3 Likes

Huge congrats!!!

1 Like

Thank you @Happy_H she’s getting some good contractions now.

1 Like

I didn’t realize you could start and stop being a Grandma at will. I thought once you become a grandma, you always are. But congratulations.

2 Likes

Congratulations! ^.^

1 Like

Lol Thank you @77nick77

1 Like

Thank you @anon62973308 it won’t be long now

1 Like

wow, how exciting…!! glad for all involved !!

1 Like

I’m so excited for you!

1 Like

Thank you so much @jukebox and @melmel7 I’m excited too, don’t think I’ll be sleeping tonight.

2 Likes

Congrats hon! I’m so excited for you! :hugs:

1 Like

Awe so wonderful. Hope it’s all good! I never got to breed which is a bummer sometimes. I grew up in a large catholic family so I love the little ones. Still. No passing on of defective genes from this little camper!

Much love to you and yours and welcome to a new addition!

2 Likes

Congratulations @Leaf :relaxed:

1 Like

Congratulations! Have they picked out any names for him yet?

1 Like

Thank you @JustTrish I’m so excited too. Thank you for the love @rogueone. And thank you sweet @anon90843118. And thanks to you @crimby and yes his name is Alarik.

3 Likes