I'm going inpatient hospital tomorrow

I think I could use the extra help. Maybe do a med change and get the caffeine out of my system.

I’m on 9 mg of vraylar and thinking of getting off and trying clozaril.

9 Likes

Good luck @insidemind. Sometimes we need the extra help. Let us know how you’re doing, if you can.

2 Likes

Hope you can get the help you need to feel better.

2 Likes

Good luck @insidemind :purple_heart:

1 Like

I hope you find what you are looking for, good luck!

1 Like

Clozapine is a good drug if you can handle the side effects, also you need constant blood monitoring. I think going to the hospital is a good idea they can get you squared away.

1 Like

Good luck! I hope you get the help you need and come out feeling better.

1 Like

Good luck @insidemind. I hope things work out for you.

1 Like

Goodluck with hospital many you’ll find your right medication there.

1 Like

What do people with ADD ( not ADHD) take? Should I ask for ADD medication? Anyone here with ADD? Should I ask for it? I cannot afford the energy drinks anymore, it’s now up to 8-9 a day, and the drinks are causing me to have delusional thoughts where I can sense them–i think. I guess my kidneys are paying the ultimate price. I was never tested. I was diagnosed with Asperger’s in dsm-4. I read add and other illnesses are comorbid. What is ADD ( not ADHD) like for you? I’m thinking about asking for ritalin or adderall. Doctors usually refuse but it’s been 8 years with schizophrenia and I cannot and probably will not quit the drinks without proper treatment. Thank you.

I have zero motivation.

Good luck, I hope you aren’t in there too long.

1 Like

I have adhd but I don’t take stimulants because they make me psychotic.

1 Like

What AP do you take and do you have motivation? I think I have inattentive type.

I have motivation I just have a lot of trouble focusing. I take Latuda. I just can’t ever really keep to one thing or sit still. I’ve had to take extra time doing my school work now that I can’t take stimulants

1 Like

I hope you meet some cool people in there!

That was one of my favourite parts.

1 Like

Well, my back hurts really bad and my chest hurts from that or something else and I didn’t sleep well. I might have to put off inpatient for a day or so. Parents are probably going to be mad.

I think those energy drinks are causing psychosis in me. I guess it’s possible. I had 4 yesterday instead of 8-10. I feel a little better.

I dont think things would change much. I think I’m scared and scared of losing my freedoms for 2 weeks. That’s how long I usually go. I really wanted to go but last night and now I feel pain and it sucks like i pinched a nerve.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.